Connecting people to Christ-centered spiritual, emotional and relational assistance
Calvary Care is about connection…
- to God through Jesus Christ
- to the church community.
- to the help you need.
Meet with a trained Care Connector who will:
- Listen privately to your concerns.
- Help connect you to the assistance that fits your areas of need.
- Pray specifically for you.
Depending on your needs, your Care Connector may minister to you by:
- Walking alongside you through a difficult time.
- Helping you develop discipleship relationships.
- Connecting you to other ministries in the church.
- Encouraging you with the truth of scripture.
- Recommending helpful books, sermons, and online articles.
- Referring you to a professional Christian counselor.
To learn more, contact the ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (860) 231-9957.
If you are in crisis or need immediate assistance, please call 911 or the nearest emergency room.
To read Calvary Care’s policies, click Here.
Encourage one another and build each other up.1 Thessalonians 5:11
Pastoral care is designed to provide personalized and specialized spiritual care for you during your highest and lowest points in life. Whether it’s the start of your marriage or the birth of your child, we want to celebrate with you and support you. Likewise in challenging times, including the loss of a loved one or in a time of crisis, we want to help care for you and comfort you with the love of Christ. Here are a few things that fall under Pastoral Care.
- Crisis care and support
- Hospital visitation and funerals
- Premarital counseling and weddings. Click here to learn more about Marriage at Calvary
- Baby/child dedications
Contact us by email here or call the church office at (860) 231-9957 and let us know how we can help.