Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.1 Corinthians 12:27
Membership won’t save you. And it won’t get you any discounts either. But church membership – it matters. When you place your faith in Jesus Christ, you immediately become a member of the body of the Christ. Here at Calvary, we want you to continue down that path and become a part of a local body of believers. Believers who are committed to the church, onboard with our theology, and our mission.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a member of Calvary Fellowship:
- You get the inside scoop on what’s happening
- You grow individually and collectively within the body
- You’re invited to our quarterly member meetings where we welcome your feedback
- You’re granted unique leadership opportunities like leading a home fellowship
- You’re immediately considered for staff positions
And those are just some of the many benefits of becoming a member. Whether you plan on being here 1 year or 10, it’s never a bad idea to join a church and become a part of something greater.
Now as part of your membership, we do ask that you make certain commitments, but these are commitments that will help hold you accountable and challenge you to grow, which in turn furthers the mission of the church.
You can probably list a number of groups or businesses you’re a part of, so what do you say about adding your local church to the mix?